Pages

Wednesday, January 16

A treat!



Jon is really busy at the moment...infact he has been busy since last June. January can be a sluggish month, businesswise but not for Jon Nesbitt Ltd. For those who dont know, Jon is a precision engineer and has his own workshop. The business is now in its 19th year - so proud of him I must say.

Today Jon had to go to collect some material from one of his customers and discuss what they wanted. I went along for the ride. We have a new shop nearby - a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. They do a really nice cup of tea - so Jon suggested we had a cuppa, (my kind of guy!)
He had a scone with clotted cream and jam, ( I had a mouthful! lush - but just a taste thank you!)
Whilst Jon finished his tea I had a quick visit round the shop and came across their current deal.
I dont like belly pork, but it is one of Jon's favourites.

Sorted!

12 comments:

  1. One good turn deserves another?
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's AGES since I've been to M&S food... enjoy!
    Glad to hear Jon's busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite places Jessica. Meal for 2 for £10 must be one of the best deals out there.

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure what pork "belly" is, but I do love a roast pork with crackling! Now off to work - 3 hours of tutoring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely eat Pork Leslie - it is often used in BBQ's.

      Delete
  5. I am not a pork belly fan either Denise but I must say there doesn't look to be a lot of far on that joint. Also, if our men are working hard in this awful weather we need to feed them well, don't we? (Bread and butter pudding yesterday here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly looked nice Pat but nowhere near the size implied on the packet. Jon said he couldn't eat it all which goes to show he actually thought it was for one! lol!

      Delete
  6. No, I don't eat any pork, beef, lamb or anything other red meat! So I couldn't get too excited about that pack.
    Hope Jon enjoyed it though.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did Maggie - I dont eat a lot of red meat either, just thought of Jon when I saw the pack. xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.